Thursday, June 16, 2011

"You're my best friend"

Well I just returned from the best surprise yet...

Upon finding out that my best friend was unable to travel do to being put on bedrest (she's 7 months pregnant, and looking fabulous by the way) I hopped on a plane to Edmonton and then a bus ride to her town of Cold Lake Alberta. The look of surprise on her face was priceless when i walked into her kitchen.

We had a great visit and an always tearful goodbye. It was great to spend some well needed bestie time before I head off on my UK adventure. I wish she could come down for my farewell shindig but alas we've said our goodbyes, and I look forward to seeing less of her with her new little guy/gal the next time I see her.

Love you to bits bestie!


"you're my best friend"


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN_HVup9oOg

No comments:

Post a Comment