Sunday, July 17, 2011

On the road again...



Well after packing all my belongings in my oh so small car we hit the road to Nelson BC for an overnight visit with my brother and his girlfriend. What a great night of awesome food and hilarious games!
After a relaxing morning and more packing Dad and I hit the road, crossing the border was funny the border gaurd was surprised at our packing job and quickly looked through the car and we were on our way. Since the a/c is broken in my car we are travelling with the windows down, we were pretty hot once we got to Spokane Washington but once we got on the road again after stopping for supper in Idaho, we hit the mountains and were "watching for ice" (as the signs were telling us...if only there was ice) the temps dropped and we cooled off a bit, crossed into Montana and cruised to Butte where we stopped for the night. After cleaning the windshield, lots of casualties, we hit the hay for a nights rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment