Thursday, August 18, 2011

Final Relaxation

The time is drawing close (eeek 3 days!!) until I'm leaving on a jet plane to the UK.  Although I am very excited to get to the UK I am also getting more nervous as Sunday approaches.  Today eased my nerves a bit when I talked to my recruiter on the phone, she helped my calm down a bit, knowing that i have someone to meet me at the airport and help me get on my way to Bournemouth!

I have been enjoying the past few days/week here, I got my last Canadian pedicure for awhile, a must before travel, and generally have just been spending time with my family and enjoying the exhibition here.

I'll leave you with some photos as per usual. Who knows where my next post will be from!! Later peeps!

Beautiful fields overlooking the Bay of Fundy

Fishing boats in Harbourville

My Uncles beautiful horses Jerry & Barney

The Halifax harbour

The moon over the field

Mom and Dad's house

No comments:

Post a Comment