Sunday, August 21, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane...

As I sit here in the airport waiting, waiting, waiting, I am getting more and more excited about this adventure. 

A lot of people have said "you're so brave" and "I could never do that", and I didn't see what the big deal was.  Its just an extended vacation right? Right?!

I know that the friends I have will be friends for life, and that I can always get another job, although I will be hard pressed to find another group of men and women that were so awesome to work with, what a team we are!

My work Crew!
I know this is going to be one of those life changing adventures and I am so excited to start it!  I'm even more excited to be going to Spain, thank goodness there are some sunny spots on this planet, because I have been experiencing a lot of fall like weather and I'm ready for the heat! Bring it on I say! Even though I might regret that statement in 4 days, oh well all part of the adventure.

So off i go, leaving on a jet plane, do know when I'll be back again. (no longer than 2 years says my VISA).  Not sure when I'll be able to post again, but please keep checking back!

Love you all~

Next stop, ENGLAND!


No comments:

Post a Comment