Sunday, October 23, 2011

Brisk walks & Festive Pumkins

We went on yet another awesome coastal walk today. 

Our destination was Dancing Ledge today; where there are a series of 'ledges' that the sea washes up on.  Today the tide was in so we could only see the one ledge, but the beauty of the sea was present non the less.  I really enjoy being by the water, in fact I can't imagine not living near the water.  There is something about how it can be so calm, and so fierce which I love.

Dancing Ledge
I was able to give my new camera a good solid try today and I am so pleased with the results.  Totally worth the upgrade and investment. 
Lonely flowers along the coastal path
From whence we came
I fell again; that is two weeks in a row people!  Apparently I need some practice.  So far I feel fine other than my heavily bruised ego. 

The Square and Compass
Our mid point stop was for a pasty and pint at the Square and Compass pub.  Then we carried on back to the car and home again home again!
A well deserved pint

The Locals
Another fabulous walk to get the blood pumping and the lungs working, breathing in the fantastic sea air!
The way home

No comments:

Post a Comment