Friday, October 7, 2011

London Town

Forgive me blog readers for I have sinned, its been many days since my last post!

Well I have been having  a great time here since the ONP course finished up.  Also I have been really enjoying relaxing since I have been on the go packing and moving since April its nice to finally just slow down and enjoy the downtime.

I went on a great tour of Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral and the New Forest, as well as enjoyed some lovely summer weather and even a dip in the ocean last week.

I got home from an overnight trip up to London yesterday evening and I crashed! It was great to finally get up there and see some sights instead of just the inside of train and tube stations. 

I was able to attend the Continental Travelnurse meet and greet which was a great way to connect with some of the other people in my position as well as hear some stories from the seasoned travel nurses

I really enjoyed my time, albeit brief, in London and can't wait to get up there full time and see what that amazing city has to offer.

Trafalgar Square

Big Ben

1 comment:

  1. So would that make it ironic that your blog makes me miss England? Albeit, I've only been there once on vacation, but it was still amazing and I can't wait to go back next September (will you still be there? Perhaps a meetup?)

    ReplyDelete