Thursday, July 5, 2012

Oh Canada!

What a great day Canada day was here in London. I spent the day at Trafalgar Square where there was a huge Canada day party.

I was able to enjoy Canadian music and 'knock off' Canadian foods. I say knock off because the 'poutine' was not poutine at all there where no cheese curds. The vital ingredient to poutine. Also the hot dogs weren't classic hot dogs like we have in Canada.

But there was Molson Canadian beer which although nostalgic, reminds me why I don't ever drink the stuff, talk about watered down tasting and WAY over priced for Molson's that's for sure.

It was so nice to be around so many happy smiling people enjoying themselves. Even the Brits were showing their support for the colonies and were out in their red and white.

I was happy to show my Canadian pride I some red and white, but more importantly I donned my Canadian tuxedo!

Happy Canada day to all my friends near and far!

No comments:

Post a Comment